Spread your enthusiasm for American music and emerging composers by making a gift in support of American Composers Orchestra. Your contribution makes ACO’s many programs possible: commissions, readings for emerging composers, concerts celebrating American master composers, vital music education programs throughout New York City, and more! You can make the ACO experience possible for many deserving composers, musicians, concert-goers, and students.
Ways to Give:
- Make a donation online.
- Call 977.8495 x204 to make a credit card donation over the phone.
- Transfer appreciated stock, which may help you avoid capital gains tax. Call 977.8495 x204 for details.
- Double your impact with a corporate matching gift.
- Invest in ACO’s legacy through a planned gift, made by will bequest or charitable gift annuity.
- Shop online using Amazon Smile; ACO will receive a portion of your purchase.
- Celebrate with ACO by attending Special Events where you’ll meet ACO composers, musicians, and trustees.
Annual Fund Donor Benefits
As an annual donor to American Composers Orchestra, you will enjoy special benefits that bring you closer to the music and artists you love.
Francis Thorne Society, $25,000+
- Pursue your curiosity with specialized benefits catered to your unique interests
- Treasure your investment with a personalized and hand-signed score from a featured season composer
- All $10,000+ benefits
Leadership Circle, $10,000+
- Enjoy concierge ticket service with personalized attention from ACO staff
- Socialize with American Master Composer and featured artists with an invitation to attend an intimate dinner with the artists.
- All $5,000+ benefits
- Meet American Master Composer, Philip Glass, with an invitation to attend an exclusive post-concert reception on December 8, 2017 at Carnegie Hall
- Take home a personalized signed manuscript page from a major season premiere
- All $1,000+ benefits
- Delve deeper into ACO’s process with access to two open rehearsals per season
- Mingle with musicians, composers and special guest artists at ACO’s invitation only, end-of-season post-concert reception
- All $500+ benefits
- See your name in print with listings in concert program books
- Observe our musicians at work with a special invitation to attend one rehearsal per season
- All $100+ benefits
- Stay in the know with a subscription to ACO’s quarterly donor e-newsletter
Sponsor a Featured Artist or Concert
Additional opportunities to sponsor a featured artist or concert begin at $7,500. Sponsors receive exclusive benefits, including:
- Public listing in the season announcements, concert programs, and other printed materials, as a guest artist/concert sponsor
- Individualized interactions with sponsored artist, composers and musicians specialized to your personal interests and sponsored activity